Sunday, July 11, 2010

AC!

So I'm a bit late, but we just had a heat-wave here in Montreal. The heatwave is still happening i believe, but the temperature aren't as high anymore. As much as i wanna be a California Girl, 43oC is TOO HIGH! So I gave in a bought AC. Yes, i didn't have AC. Not everyone has AC around here as we have generally a pretty cool weather with a few hot days in the summer. We just deal with fans. I mean, some people have AC, but it's not a standard like in Cali.

It was 33 in my house, so I decided to get AC. Even with it I was only able to bring it down to 29 during the heatwave. We got some pouring rain friday so the air chilled a bit and then i managed to get a nice 25. YAY!

My poor Charlotte was sticking her tongue out like a dog trying to cool herself. I felt terrible. The poor thing is covered a fur coat during a heatwave! I don't think i've introduced Charlotte eh? Next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment