Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Runny Nose

I have a cold...It was really nice last Sunday and I was visiting apartments. I got overly excited and only wore my leather jacket and a light scarf. It was a great outfit but unfortunately not warm enough for the season. So I got a cold, the sneezing kind. You always get either the sneezing kind of the coughing kind. I'm mostly a sneezing girl. I always get congested and can't breathe through my nose, which makes me cranky.

But you know what annoys me the most? When you get that tingling feeling in your nose like you're about to sneeze and then you raise the Kleenex to your face (i don't like sneezing in my hands, eww) and wait and wait and nothing happens.

And often, some muscle in your face also tense up and you look like you smelled a smelly fart and yet you don't sneeze. Isn't it frustrating? Just sneeze dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment