Saturday, July 30, 2011

Aerolatte

Hello hello!

I'm back from vacation in Orlando, i've got lots to tell but until I upload my pictures, I want to share something I just found out; how amazing an aerolatte is. Everyone who knows me knows I LOVE lattes. Mochachinos more specifically but lattes in general. So I bought myself a little gidget called an 'aerolatte' a while back, before I even moved. I bought it from amazon 'cause it was on special and I figured it wouldn't work very well but I loved the idea of being able to make lattes at home. See, I used to be a barista, I therefore got used to making myself perfect coffee from a professional barista machine and then missed it the second I stopped working there. But 5$ for a latte is crazy if you want to drink one every morning!


So anyway, i bought the device, never used it and I tried it this morning. It's amazing!!! It frothed my soy milk A LOT. I then made a shot of expresso, pourred it in and VOILA! The only difference with a steam frother is that it doesn't warm up the milk. So I put it in the microwave for a minute first. After taht, it's 20 seconds, no mess and lots of froth. I'm so happy. I can now enjoy vanilla soy milk lattes whenever I feel like it for waaaayyy cheaper than Starbucks!

2 comments:

  1. I'm coming over for a latte!!! Every morning. 7:30 good for you? lol Also, very cute typo here, you said 'gidget' when i think you meant gadget. gidget is a cute all-too-innocent character in a series of movies played by... sally field i think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7h30? mmm not sure about that! ;) But having coffee with you in the morning would bring back good memories! :) And yeah, that's probably a typo! oups!

    ReplyDelete