Sunday, August 21, 2011

Verdun Library

Today I went to the library. While that sounds very normal, even boring, it was extremely exciting for me. See I can't remember the last time I went to a library that wasn't my university's library, where I looked for research material. No, I went to my community library and took out movies! Movies! At the library, you can take movies out for free and keep them a week. Isn't that fantastic? You can also get recipe book and cook yummy things without spending money on cookbooks and, of course, you can take out books. Which you can read for free. And if you don't like them, you don't feel bad for buying them on a whim and being stuck with them (coughToss of a Lemoncough).

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love the library too! What is Toss of a Lemon? Is it a cookbook? Sidenote: I made curried veggies from How it All Vegan last night and it was YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toss of a Lemon is a book I bought on impusle and didn't like. I barely read it. It's set in India, back in the day, and as much as it's interesting to learn the culture, I just don't associate with the characters and therefore I am bored reading it.

    ReplyDelete