Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rookie Blue


How come I didn't know about this show until now? I know i saw trailers on
TV but I never watch it. Oh my, it's amazing. Not only is it shot in Toronto,
but it actually takes place there. NO pretending to be american. Missy Peregrym
does a great job as lead actress and her chemistry with Ben Bass is h-o-t. I
love all the natural moments we get to see on the show, i'm pretty sure all the
actors have a great time filming it.

Oh also, I stared at Charlotte Sullivan for a whole episode before I
googled her and found out she was in Harriet the Spy; a movie I watch way too
many times as a kid. Poor Charlotte, I can't help but think of Marion everytime
she comes on the screen! She sure is pretty...

I'm completly obsessed and sad I'm almost done with season 2 (I'm streaming
it from the globaltv website). However, good news, season 3 is coming up this
summer. Woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment