Thursday, May 27, 2010

Birthday

I completely forgot my birthday! Well, I didn't exactly, but I forgot to mention it here! ;)

On May 6th, I turned 24. *gasp*

I had a quiet and fun get together with friends at a local lounge called Typhoon. They have a very chill atmosphere with cool music and an awesome martini menu (the fries are pretty decent too!). So it was a good night! :) I had decided to take the pressure off the planning of my birthday, as I usually organize a big night out and stress and disappointment usually come with it. I'm so busy organizing and missing the people who didn't come I don't get to enjoy myself. This year, I just enjoyed myself and it was marvelous. I strongly recommend it!

The only thing that was missing? A birthday cupcake! Take notes friends! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment