Friday, June 4, 2010

Lost Finale



Anybody watched the Lost Finale? What the hell happened? Purgatory, really? Anyways...

I gotta a couple of questions:

  1. So Jin didn't think of his daughter when he decided to die with Sun? "I'll never leave you again", really? What about that poor ORPHANED daughter you never meant?
  2. Kate & Jack are each other true love? Really? BOOORING. What about Kate & Sawyer? Why did Kate cry when Sawyer told her he was gonna propose to Juliette?
  3. Why was Hurley in the purgatory? Isn't he some kind of god now? Jacob lived for a very long time. I don't think the rules of humans applied to the protector of the island...
  4. Why was Aaron in the purgatory? Did he died already? And if he did, why is he in baby form? Poor dude, can't even make it to heaven while talking and walking!
  5. Wouldn't Jack and Juliette recognize each other in their alternate universe thing? I mean, they did kinda date on the island and obviously had a bond!
  6. Speaking of which, Jack and Juliette had a kid? That means they did the nasties! Hot.
  7. Sayid and Shannon? Really? I thought that was kind of a consequential fling. They were both single and attractive kinda thing. Wasn't Sayid great love Nadia?
I'll stop there but I could go on. i'm ok with not getting all the answers, I do like a bit of mystery adn the island is definately mystic. But I wish we would have learned a bit more about the character's life. What happened to the "survivors" when they finally left the island after killing the Man in Black? Did Kate and Sawyer hooked up? They probably did...those two kids can't keep their hands off each other!

Watch this Lost unanswered questions from College Humor

No comments:

Post a Comment