Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sunshine

Bah! I've been super bad and not posting! The thing is, there's not much to say. But here goes!

Tonight I'm going to have drinks with my friend Caitlin which i'm excited about. She's going on an American tour road-trip for 3 weeks so we're grabbing a last drink before she leaves.

Last night I did 30 mins of my pilates DVD. But before you applaud me know this; last night i skipped the one-hour pilates class at my gym i was suppose to attend. So basically, i felt guilty and did some at home. I really really like pilates. It doesn't feel too hard as you're doing it because you change position so often adn yet, it really works all your muscles. I feel toned afterwards. I then rewarded myself with a long shower and exfoliation and then some very light suntan lotion. I like the Bioterm one as I'm very fair skin and usually even the lightest suntan lotions give me streaks as they are much much darker than my skin. This one is what they call "progressive tan" so you basically need to apply it multiple times for it to do something. Which makes all the layers blend and come out nice and pretty. For those of you who enjoy a nice dark tan, this won't do good. It,' for the Irish skin like me who enjoy thinking they are tan but really are not.

So on that note, I wish you all sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment