Thursday, May 17, 2012

Weaknesses

I have many weaknesses. Things I can't resist, especially food wise, but in other sphere of my life as well.

Here are a few:
  • Cheese - I simply love cheese. I have it all the time, in all its form. My favourite late night snack is a grilled cheese. I also often buy creamy cheese (such as brie or camembert) and bread and eat only that for dinner.
  • Chocolate - well, it goes without saying that I love chocolate. Anything with chocolate. It's a wonderful and terrible addiction!
  • Vanilla Soy Milk Latte - I drink one of those every morning. It starts my day happily!
  • Wine - I'm a huge fan of wine. I actually bought 'Wine for Dummies' but haven't finished it yet. So I'm still a dummy about it I guess..
  • Dirty Martini - My go-to drink. Enough said!
  • Olives - Related to the post above. I love olives, I put them on everything: burgers, pizza, pasta, salads. I also love to eat queen olives straight up.
  • Blue eyes - my biggest weakness on a man is blue eyes. I find them extremely attractive
  • Abs - i'm probably not the only one here but Abs (and that V-line!) are just the sexiest muscle you can have. I'm really not into big beefy guys, but abs kinda do it for me.
  • Beach - Well it goes without saying, but I'm a huge sucker for beaches. I'll go anywhere that involves sand and the ocean.
  • Ice Cream - Yeah...i eat ice cream too much!



No comments:

Post a Comment