Friday, March 26, 2010

Here goes nothing...

As a little girl, I could never really hold a diary. I never really figured the point. I mean, i think my thoughts, what's the point of writting them down of no one else but me reads them? I mean, I'm aware of them as I thought them. If seemed like too much work with too little rewards. I did own some diaries. I had those with a lock on it and a key you keep. Yeah...Everybody wants little girl to keep diaries. And with reflection, I probably think i should have kept one. It would have helped with my writing as I dreamed of writing, a long time ago. As you can see, that dream was a long time ago and I now write like a sailor speaks!

My mother always wanted me to write as she kept saying "you have such great imagination". Yeah, so? Imagination is great but it doesn't get you much places if you don't have the talent to carry it. I don't think i was meant to be a writer. I write weird. Like people talk. Not like writing talk. Probably because i talk a lot. Yeah, if you know nothing about me, you know i talk a lot. I was called verbal diarrhea once, in high school...by a teacher. Yeah, that was an humiliating moment... But it's ok, he was a math teacher and he was young and cute so i forgave him.

So anyways, the conclusion is i'm not much of a writer, but i like babbling. So i figured a blog would be good for that. Maybe make the people around me happier since I'll babble less after writing things down. i'll introduce myself a little later, for now all you shall know about me is that I babble a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment