Friday, April 30, 2010

Gym & Acting

I haven't been good lately and haven't posted in a while. The thing is, nothing big happens to me most of the time so i feel like reporting weather is kinda boring...

But I have news now. The fist one being that I'm officially joining the YMCA west mount. I made the decision recently. I've been twice as a "guest" with my friend Caitlin and had a blast. And i think it'll be really good for me. I'm mostly going to do classes, I’m not a big machine fan. But I do get a free training with a personal trainer so maybe they’ll be able to turn me! So far I’ve taken a Zumba class, two afro-Caribbean dancing classes and tonight I’m going to my first Aerobics with Stephanie. We’ll see how it goes…So far I’m motivated, I’ll keep you posted in two months! ;)

I also took yet another acting workshop, so I’ll be doing that every Monday night for the next 6 weeks. Busy bee I’ll be!

No comments:

Post a Comment