Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sandwich Heaven

There was a time where I couldn't even look at sandwiches anymore. When you are young and you go to school, you eat sandwiches a lot. Then after highschool, I decided sandwiches weren't my thing anymore. I started eating sandwiches again in my last year of college. I was broke and living in a downtown apartement with 3 other student working part-time in a café. Sandwiches were the perfect economical option. Then I got a job and ate hot lunches.

I've recently restarted eating sandwiches (mostly because I'm dead broke again! ha!) but I think I got the science down to an art now. My sandwiches are heavenly!

Sandwich Heaven recipe:
1 olive ciabatta bread
Creamy Old Style Dijon Mustard (I've also used French White Wine Dijon Mustard!)
4 slices of tofurkey (now available at your local grocery store, look for them in the healthy/vegetarian section)
2 slices of dill pickes
a handful of black olives
a handful of baby spinach
a thin slice of old cheddar cheese.

YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment