Friday, September 2, 2011

Living Alone

I've recently moved into my first ME apartement. I've had plenty of roomates, and as much as I loved them, I was in dire need of my very own space.

Things I love about living alone:
  • Everything in the fridge is yours. No more looking at something yummy and being unable to eat it!
  • No one is ever using the bathroom when you gotta go
  • If you feel like staying in your pyjamas all day, no one notices!
  • The only boyfriend around is yours
  • Walking around naked is now an option
  • All the closet space is yours to envade
  • If it's dirty; you dirtied it
  • Major control over the TV remote
I wish i could also add that all the mail is yours, but unfortunatetly, I seem to be getting mail for the past 3 tenants...

No comments:

Post a Comment