Monday, October 17, 2011

Lancaster, Ontario

I've been gone for a really long time peeps and for this I apologize. During my absence, the leaves turned all kinds of beautiful color and the temperature dropped significantly! But I was gone for a good reason, living out one of my dreams; being the lead in a horror movie. I spent a month living in a trailer, showering in quarters operated public showers and peeing in the woods. I am banged up all over from doing stunts and running through the woods in high heels and barely any clothing. And yet, I had the time of my life! I met amazing people and laughed everyday. I discovered so much about myself as a person and as an actress.

I would do it all over again even if someone were to warn me about the 28 consecutive days sleeping in a chilly damp trailer in the middle of a creepy trailer park. It was worth all the scratches, bruises, rug burn and runny nose.

I'll post some pics of my adventure soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment