Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Toronto Weekend

I spent my Easter weekend in Toronto visiting my bf's cousin. We got great weather and had such a great time! The food was sooo yummy!

We went to Hadley's our first morning. The food was great and the portions perfect. I would definately go again in my next Toronto visit! I ate the aragula eggs benedicts.

That night we ate at Foxley which is a great tapas bar. On the pricey side but everything was delicious, especially the bluecrab avocado salad and the sea scallops with jalapenos.

The next morning we treated ourselves to Boom, a breakfast joint that also had quite interesting choices, good taste and perfect portions. I got the California Spamelette (surprise, surprise!)

For dinner, we hit Golden Thai where I got some scallops in oyster sauce. It was a good restaurant, nothing fancy, nothing special. But we had a good time!

We also spent hours in the Trinity Bellwoods Park where we took in some sun, some Corronas and watched some dogs run around. I also got a sunburn and now look like a racoon! Thank you oversized sunglasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment