Sunday, April 22, 2012

Not Giving Up

After a heartbreak, it's easy to fall back on giving up. Giving up on caring,  opening up and being vulnerable. I certainly have. Everytime, i feel like I may become one of those jaded human beings who play games and aren't able to experience beautiful emotions fully. I do not want to be like that, but it's strangely appealing. But I feel if I protect my heart in that way, I will lose out on all the beautiful things it makes me experience. Because I live things fully, always. I don't half-ass, not when it comes to emotions and life experiences. And I try not to regret. It's hard, but I try. I hope I keep being the passionate wears-her-heart-on-her-sleeve girl. Although I also do hope the next deception will hurt less. Don't we all?

So this is me. Hoping to not give up. The same way I wish people wouldn't have given up on me.

1 comment: